Hippocrates already knew and praised the therapeutic properties of lilac. Lilac fruits are harvested in August when they are fully ripe. Unsaturated fatty acids (80%) contained in the stones, mainly linoleic and linolenic, strengthen the epidermis, unblock the pores. They are also credited with a regenerative effect. Elderberry seed oil is an excellent carrier of nutrients and anti-aging substances, thanks to which it improves the appearance and elasticity of the skin. It makes the skin regain radiance and vitality, and is also free of imperfections. It smells like fresh lilac juice.
- problematic skin - unblocks sebaceous glands and helps to cleanse the skin
- irritated skin - soothes and accelerates healing
- eczema skin, atopic dermatitis, psoriasis, acne rosacea
- face serum
- care for dry and cracked hands, elbows and heels and flaky skin
- soothing agent after sunburn and cosmetic procedures or radiation therapy
- cosmetics enrichment (creams, balms)
- body lotion
- addition to bath
- regenerates hair split-ends
- nail, eyelash and eyebrow conditioner
INGREDIENTS/INCI: Sambucus Nigra Seed Oil
CAPACITY: 30 ml/ 1 fl.oz.
Product of Poland/EU.
Vegan Product. Organic Product