99,7% natural and certified ingredients*
How does it work?
- firms and makes the skin more elastic
- smoothes fine lines, increases the density of the skin and tightens it in a natural way
- protects skin cells from damage caused by free radicals, especially collagen and elastin fibers from their degradation
- has a liquid, oily but not greasy texture, ideal for use alone or in combination with Your favorite night cream
- softens, strengthens, smoothes and improves the appearance of hair, supports their proper growth and facilitates combing
- it has a pleasant and delicate citrus aroma
For whom we recommend it?
Elixir is ideally suited for the care of all types of skin and hair. Use it 2-3 times a week or depending on your needs.
How to use it?
Dispense the elixir with a glass pipette. Apply 3-4 drops of a product into the cleansed face, neck and cleavage. Then pat it gently with your fingertips. The elixir can also be used in the evening care of the body and hair. Simply massage a few drops into the parts of the body that you want to care for or hair after washing and drying them with a towel. Use this product during the evening care, 2-3 times a week or depending on your needs. Product is suitable for vegans, vegetarians and it can be used as an element of daily care or as a step 4 in ritual of natural care.
(Click on the name of the ingredient to find out more about it)
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (and) Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Isoamyl Laurate (and) Isoamyl Cocoate*, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil*, Hellianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil (and) Lycium Barbarum (Goji) Fruit Extract*, Squalane*, Tocopherol*, Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu) Seed Oil*, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Oil*, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil*, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate***, Retinyl Palmitate***, Parfum*, Limonene****, Citral****
*Natural Raw Ingredient
***Approved for natural cosmetics
**** Component of Natural Essential Oils
Remember that the correct skin care consists applying elixir 2-3 times a week for the night, after toning the skin and before applying the cream. Remember also that the frequency of use should be adapted to the needs of your skin by observing its reactions.
* The remaining 0.3% are selected components whose use in elixir guarantees its highest quality of action. At the same time, they are ingredients accepted in natural cosmetics.