99,3% natural and certified ingredients*
How does it work?
- restores the proper pH of the skin
- moisturizes and smoothes
- soothes and refreshes
- regulates the processes of keratinization and secretion of sebum
- prepares the skin for the next stages of care
- it is almost fragrance free and does not contain alcohol
For whom we recommend it?
Tonic will work well in the care of all skin types.
How to use it?
Toning: Shake well before use. Apply a small amount of tonic on the hand or cotton swab and spread tonic on the face. Apply in the morning and evening. Product is suitable for vegans, vegetarians and it can be used as an element of daily care or as a step 3 in ritual of natural care.
(Click on the name of the ingredient to find out more about it)
Aqua*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Water*, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Water*, Propanediol**, Glycerin**, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Fruit Powder Extract*, Glycerin (and) Aqua (and) Echinacea Purpurea Extract*, Sodium Hyaluronate**, Benzyl Alcohol (and) Salicylic Acid (and) Glycerin (and) Sorbic Acid**, Sodium Lactate***, Lactic Acid*
*Natural Raw Ingredient
***Approved for natural cosmetics
Remember that the proper skin care consists skin toning in the morning and evening after thorough cleansing and before applying care products.
* The remaining 0.7% are selected components whose use in the tonic guarantees its highest quality of action. At the same time, they are ingredients accepted in natural cosmetics.